Table of Contents
We’ve developed webinars that provide the convenience and affordability of online training with the interactivity of a live seminar. Our webinars fulfill the Wisconsin and Iowa requirement for live, interactive training. They also meet the intent of the Ohio board’s “timed and monitored” courses.
Click on the Buy Now button at the top of the webinar page to enroll. If you already have a PDH-Pro account, then simply log in and complete the purchase process. If you don’t have an account, click Register on the login page and complete the enrollment information. Once you purchase the webinar, you will receive a receipt via email that contains a link to the webinar site along with an access code. We use GoToMeeting by Citrix to host our webinars.
Online registration is available up to the scheduled starting time of the webinar. You can register online and immediately receive an email with login details. If you prefer, you can also call (508) 298-4787 for last minute reservations. Webinars fill up quickly. Register early to reserve your seat.
From the webinar access and completion instructions that you receive, you will be provided with a link to access the webinar platform from your computer to view and listen in to the webinar. Therefore, to get connected, you will need a computer with high-speed internet as well as microphone and speakers capabilities. We recommend using a headset connected to your computer for enhanced audio quality.
Alternatively, if your computer is not equipped with a microphone and speakers, you can also connect with a landline telephone or cellphone. The email you receive from us includes a dial-in number and access code to join the webinar and listen in. We use GoToMeeting by Citrix to ensure you have a reliable, high-quality video and audio connection.
Regardless of the connection method used, you will have the opportunity to interact with the instructor at the appropriate times either way. We recommend that you connect to the webinar approximately 10 to 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
Certificate of Completion
After you have attended the webinar, return to the PDH-Pro.com website and log in to your account. Once you have logged in, select the Dashboard tab and then select “Current Courses” to view the list of courses and webinars you have purchased. Click on the webinar title, then from the Course Homepage select Take Quiz.
Once you have passed the quiz (you may repeat as many times as necessary), you will see a link that allows you to download and print your certificate. If you wish to view the certificate or print additional copies in the future, simply click “Completed Courses” from the Dashboard tab to see a link to download the certificate.
In order to create the live, interactive environment, PDHPro’s webinars use both audio and video. And, there are several ways to connect:
- Using your desktop computer, laptop, or tablet, the video connection requires a high speed internet connection such as DSL or cable. A home or office WiFi connection generally works well, but in some cases a public WiFi network such as those at coffee shops, hotels or restaurants can be too slow and may be troublesome.
- For iPad or Android users, a free app is available in either the Apple Store, Google Play, or Microsoft store – search ‘GoToMeeting’
- Audio – Use your landline, your cell phone, or you can use your computer’s audio system.
- Landline and cell phone users will call in to establish the audio connection. For your comfort, it is suggested that you use a speaker phone or headset to connect.
- If you prefer to use your computer’s audio and microphone, a link is provided via the GoToMeeting website which also includes instructions to guide you through the connection process. It is suggested that you test audio prior to the webinar and that you log in 30 minutes before the webinar begins in order to verify two-way communication.
All participants are required to make both audio and video connection to the webinar. Our system supports both Windows and Apple operating systems. While we do not suggest using a smartphone to view a webinar, depending on your phone’s capabilities it may be an option. Unfortunately, due to the large number of smartphones with varied capabilities, our tech support department cannot provide assistance for issues involving smartphone viewing.
About 10 minutes before the scheduled starting time, click on the GoToMeeting link provided in the instructions. You will be asked to enter your name and email address. Then establish your audio connection using the phone number listed in the instructions or click the link on the screen if using your computer’s audio. When asked to do so, enter the access code shown on the instructions.
Of course, our Customer Service Team is available to help if you have any questions about accessing the webinar. You can reach us by telephone at (508) 298-4787 or by email at admin@PDH-Pro.com . A dedicated team of tech support professionals is available to help with more complex issues.