Director of Sales
Table of Contents
PDH-Pro is the recognized leader in continuing education for professional engineers. We are seeking a Director of Sales to lead our B2C and B2B growth initiative.
This position will be responsible for developing new business by calling on senior management (Director, Vice President, C-Level Executives, etc.) and selling online continuing education (CE) and professional development training solutions via web conference and phone.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop new business and upsell existing accounts to prospect, qualify and close sales.
- Increase penetration within existing accounts to drive new revenue stream.
- Network successfully to drive new opportunities, sales presentations, online demonstrations. and handle contract negotiation.
- Achieve sales goals as set by management and be able to work independently.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- A proven sales track record and demonstrated ability to close the sale.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fun, entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business Administration, or relevant field preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience in business to business (B2B), SaaS sales highly preferred
- Familiarity with CRM software (preferred).
- Professional sales experience selling to both high-level decision makers and influencers (preferred).
How to Apply
Please email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PDH-Pro welcomes applicants from all backgrounds and experiences, and we understand that not every candidate will meet every requirement listed in the job description. If you’re excited about the role and believe you have the skills and experience to contribute to our team, we encourage you to apply, even if your background doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed. You may be just the right candidate for this role or another position within our organization. Don’t hesitate to take the leap and apply today!
PDH-Pro is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Colibri Group prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.