Advanced Leadership for Engineers
Author: Dominic Perrotta
This Advanced Leadership for Engineers will greatly benefit every engineer and technical employee who have aspirations to advance within their companies, or to take their resumes to the next level. This course defines the principles as well as the qualities necessary to assume a leadership role. This course then goes one step further by explaining how this leadership role becomes a strategy for advancement into the management hierarchy of the company. Course highlights include the following:
Some techniques that may surprise the reader
An emphasis on developing relationships and acting in a mature manner
Communications strategies that allow an individual to climb the ladder of success
Once you complete your course review, you need to take a multiple-choice quiz consisting of twenty-five (25) questions to earn 5 PDH credits
This course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Learn the skills that you need to advance within your organization and company.
- Learn how to develop an attitude that will unlock the potential of others.
- Practice the qualities that will elevate you to a strong leadership position.
- Acquire the techniques that will make you a qualified leader.
- Develop a management style that will allow you to advance in your company.
- Learn how to create teamwork to enhance your organization’s performance.
- Develop communication skills among your subordinates, peers, and management groups.
Download the Course to review and begin earning your PDH credits.
We provide technical courses for PDH credits that meet Board requirements for Professional Engineers, Geologists and Land Surveyors. This courses is guaranteed to be accepted in AK, AL, AR, FL, GA, IA, IL, ID, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV, and WY. Before purchasing this course, please confirm that your state Board is listed above.