Batteries, DC Circuits, DC Generators, & DC Motors
This electrical training course provides a basic introduction to DC theory, electrical circuits, batteries and DC machinery (motors and generators). This course is intended for electrical engineers looking to refresh their understanding of the basic electrical principals and equipment applications.
Once you complete your course review, you need to take a multiple-choice quiz consisting of thirty (30) questions to earn 6 PDH credit.
This course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Battery theory and terminology
- Battery operations: series, parallel, primary, secondary, shelf life, etc
- Battery types: wet, dry, alkaline, etc
- Battery hazards
- DC generator construction
- DC generator theory of operation
- DC generator voltage production, ratings, & losses
- DC motor theory
- DC motor construction and operation
Download the Course to review and begin earning your PDH credits.
We provide technical courses for PDH credits that meet Board requirements for Professional Engineers, Geologists and Land Surveyors. This courses is guaranteed to be accepted in AK, AL, AR, GA, IA, IL, ID, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV, and WY. Before purchasing this course, please confirm that your state Board is listed above.