Energy Management for Motor Driven Systems
This course provides the basis for establishing a facility energy-management program, to identify and evaluate energy conservation opportunities involving motor-driven equipment, and to design a motor improvement plan. The course materials focus on:
- Reducing energy costs,
- Improving motor-driven system reliability and efficiency,
- Increasing productivity, and
- Minimizing unscheduled downtime.
In this 15-hour online course, students will gain knowledge about motor drives and how to develop and implement effective energy management programs.
Once you complete your course review, you need to take a multiple-choice quiz consisting of fifty (50) questions to earn 15 PDH credit.
This course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Understanding Your Utility Bill
- Industrial Electrical Systems
- Taking Field Measurements
- Motor Load and Efficiency Estimation Techniques
- Energy, Demand, and Dollar Savings Analysis
- Motor Improvement Planning
Download the Course to review and begin earning your PDH credits.
We provide technical courses for PDH credits that meet Board requirements for Professional Engineers, Geologists and Land Surveyors. This courses is guaranteed to be accepted in AK, AL, AR, GA, IA, IL, ID, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV, and WY. Before purchasing this course, please confirm that your state Board is listed above.