Recorded Webinar: Introduction to Oil Production Facilities
Author: Ed Chesny
This On-Demand webinar provides an overview of oil production and conveyance facilities. It is intended for all engineering disciplines.
Participants will learn about basic equipment used on oil production facilities such as pumping systems, pipelines, tanks, separation equipment, and ancillary components. The course also covers risk factors, equipment risk, and safety.
This Recorded Webinar course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- How crude oil is most commonly, moved up-hole from the reservoir to the stock tank for sale
- Recognize the basic equipment used to collect, separate and prepare crude oil for sale
- Recognize how each piece of equipment utilized is necessary to accomplish this task
- Learn what the residual products of crude oil production are and how they are handled
- Learn how crude oil is just not pumped, but rather prepared for sale as it is collected at the sales point
- Learn how the residual products of crude oil are isolated and disposed of.
We provide technical courses for PDH credits that meet Board requirements for Professional Engineers, Geologists and Land Surveyors. This course is guaranteed to be accepted in AK, AL, AR, FL, GA, IA, IL, ID, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV, and WY. Before purchasing this course, please confirm that your state Board is listed above.