Sustainable Concrete Pavements
This course includes best practices related to concrete pavement design, materials, construction, use/operations, renewal, and recycling. It presents issues specific to pavement sustainability in the urban environment and to the evaluation of pavement sustainability. It presents sustainable design concepts including context-sensitive design, design attributes that directly enhance sustainability, and alternative and emerging design technologies. The course provides an overview of various sustainable concrete pavement materials including construction issues related to sustainability.
Once you complete your course review, you need to take a multiple-choice quiz consisting of fifteen (15) questions to earn 11 PDH credit.
This course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Know the definition of sustainability as it relates to concrete pavements;
- Sustainable design concepts including context-sensitive design, design attributes that directly enhance sustainability, and alternative and emerging design technologies;
- Overview of various sustainable concrete pavement materials;
- End of life cycle concepts;
- Sustainable concrete pavement in the urban environment.
Download the Course to review and begin earning your PDH credits.
We provide technical courses for PDH credits that meet Board requirements for Professional Engineers, Geologists and Land Surveyors. This courses is guaranteed to be accepted in AK, AL, AR, GA, IA, IL, ID, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV, and WY. Before purchasing this course, please confirm that your state Board is listed above.