Webinar: Pipeline Chemical Maintenance
Author: Ed Chesny
This Live Webinar course provides an overview of the basic chemical products used to counter the challenges of process vessel integrity and robust pipeline transportation of crude and manufactured products. It is intended for all engineering disciplines.
Equipment flow insurance, asset integrity, and sound material protection are essential to promote needed product growth for industrial, construction, and manufacturing applications. This webcast will picture, exhibit, and discuss the numerous types and forms of treatments used to accomplish the goals of flow assurance, vessel maintenance, and asset integrity from the naturally available subsurface products to clean specific deliverables used for commercial application.
This Live Webinar course is intended to provide you with the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Learn about the process of field data collection, distribution, & use surrounding analysis of chemical problems in industry.
- Learn about the problems & challenges faced by engineers to assure continuous un-interrupted flow through production, processing, and distribution facilities.
- Learn the chemicals utilized for flow assurance through production and processing networks.
- Learn the chemicals used to counter the problems & challenges relating to asset integrity & protection of chemical processing as well as hydrocarbon facilities.
- Understand the safety challenges facing front line production, processing, chemical, and pipeline workers in the associated industries.
Other key topics covered in this coursework include:
- Learn the two fundamental problems when shipping and handling chemical hydrocarbon products.
- Flow Assurance
- Asset Integrity Maintenance
- Address each of the numerous major chemical treatment challenges faced when moving and processing chemicals and hydrocarbons.
- Learn the process of problem analysis used to evaluate and compile treatment plans for each of the challenges.
- Identify the specific chemicals and methods used to treat each of the problematic conditions. Normally a mix of numerous potential problems.
- Identify the chemicals and chemical types used to:
- Assure flow through piping and vessels.
- Maintain asset Integrity.
- when facing chemical, hydrocarbon transportation, and processing challenges.
- Recognize that most of the problems and solutions to handling, transportation, and processing are multiple, overlapping, and complex.
Note: This is a live webinar delivered via GoToMeeting. Login instructions will be emailed to you 24-48 hours prior to the webinar and the morning of the webinar. If you have not received your instructions for any reason please call customer support the day of the event. Webinars are live and interactive and students will have the ability to directly interact with and ask questions of the presenter.
We provide technical courses for PDH credits that meet Board requirements for Professional Engineers, Geologists and Land Surveyors. This course is guaranteed to be accepted in AK, AL, AR, FL, GA, IA, IL, ID, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV, and WY. Before purchasing this course, please confirm that your state Board is listed above.